Sunday, June 14, 2009

2 ladies baking . . .one chick overindulged











I am compelled to share the photos of the sweets and breads these gals make! See those sticky buns at the bottom of the photo? The bars next to the mint are honey bars with cheesy bread to the right. There were several breads offered. I tasted a sliver of each of the 3, before I prepared them for freezing, and all were wonderful. The no knead was my favorite. It is similar to the NY Times recipe. I will attempt that recipe ... someday. I did not purchase the olive loaf, I have something to look forward to next time. Click here for the no knead http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/08/dining/081mrex.html?_r=1


At the present moment, I have Jamie Oliver on in the back ground to inspire me to the back breaking work needed in the garden. We had field stone delivered and mounds of mushroom soil. I have a new flower garden, at the front of the house, that must be laid out and a new herb garden to create out back. Jamie has beautiful gardens. Suppose I need to get crackin' because it is not going to happen on its own!

1 comment:

  1. your presentation is really impressive.enjoy your pictures and all the recipes. good food.

    ReplyDelete