Sunday, September 20, 2009

cookbooks anonymous, when and where should I be?


I found yet another cookbook that I am having a hard time living without, Apples for Jam. It has been 9 hours since I have seen it last . . . I have to admit that I took a recipe out of the book to see if I'd like it . . . granola. I just pulled a batch out out of the oven. I am experimenting with 3 recipes and this gal's is one. I day dream that if I ever write a cookbook it would be as beautifully scripted and photographed as this book. It the story of food and family written by Tess Kiros, who's father is Greek and mother Finnish.

I am unsure if I can post her recipe but I'll post a link to it. http://cookingupadream.livejournal.com/tag/granola

I am really busy and have some soup recipes I am experimenting with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment