Monday, March 1, 2010

phoebe vs. the tastykake kandy kake

if you live outside of the north eastern region of the US you may have never had a Tastykake. It is true what they say, "nobody bakes a cake as tasty as a Tastykake." When I went off to college it was Tastykake and a great pizza that I missed the most (in terms of food). Growing up we were never indulged with goodies and this may be were my sugar fix is rooted.

As part of a challenge from my boss (a healthy chiropractor), we are removing sugar from our diets. She may have more willpower than I, I tried to have some Jif with my apple this evening. I have trained Dan too well, he knew Jif is junk and has loads of sugar in it. I actually enjoyed the almond butter instead.

I'd rather master my cravings than have them master me! So what masters you? How much healthier would you be if you cut it out of your diet?

juz' sayn...

No comments:

Post a Comment