Thursday, December 31, 2009

shazam your turkey leftovers

I am a bit embarrassed to post this "recipe" but it is really tasty. I picked up some fresh, whole wheat pasta and a teeny, tiny bottle of white truffle oil from Russo's last week. I needed to shop in the fridge for the rest since we will be out for a few days. I found some string beans with the turkey.
This dish was ready in under 10 minutes and the truffle oil glamed up the pasta and leftovers. It was so easy to make that instead of grating some pecorino I just used the pre-grated cheese. You will only need a itsy bisty drizzle of the white truffle oil. The oil will have to suffice and I will day dream about what it might really feel like to unlock the truffle case at wegman's and touch one of the real life truffles. (you have never seem the locked truffle case at wegman's?)

No comments:

Post a Comment